Najaria News respects your privacy and understands that you care about your personal information and how it is used. We value your trust in sharing your personal information with us and are dedicated to protecting your privacy, as further described in this Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to personal information collected by the Company of visitors to the www.najarianews.in site (the Najaria Site). This Privacy Notice describes in detail the types of information we collect about you; how we use your information and with whom we share it; the choices and rights you have with regard to your information; how we protect your information; and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
When you visit the Site, you are visiting Najaria News website. Affiliates of Najaria News operate a large number of websites, mobile applications and other services associated with Najaria News various businesses, brands and products. Each of these properties and services you may choose to visit has privacy notices that differ from this Privacy Notice due to the nature of those properties and services. This Notice does not apply to the websites, mobile applications or other services operated by Najaria News.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our services;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize or de-identify personal information to provide our subsidiaries and affiliates and third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our Site; managing our communications; performing data and statistical analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our terms of service and other policies; and
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice or the manner in which we or our service providers treat your personal information, would like to exercise your choices, or would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us as follows:
You also may write to:
Office:- Om nagar Ward No.-08, Araria 854311 (Bihar)